EJ Roofing carries out all types of chimney work.
Usual problems found with the chimney can be those as such:
- Loose cement work around the chimney pots.
- Worn flashings around the chimney.
- Missing mortar in the chimney.
- Chimney pots needing to be capped.
- Worn soakers (a type of flashing found under the step flashing finishing onto the tiles around.)
- Loose flashings around the chimney stack.
Signs of chimney work needing attention is dampness in and around chimney breasts, or around fireplaces.
To see how we repair and replace faults with the chimney visit the gallery here.